Personal Injury Lawyers in McAllen, TX
The personal injury lawyers in McAllen, Texas at the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. may be able to assist you if you’ve been hurt in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, slip and fall, or other accident type. Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident? If you have been wronged by a negligent or careless individual, you owe it to yourself to seek the compensation to which you are legally entitled. At Tijerina Law Firm, PC we understand the difficulties that you are facing. Along with an injury comes financial hardship, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and possibly permanent damage or disfigurement. If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident in McAllen, Texas, the accident lawyers at the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. may be able to assist you in seeking damages for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, rehabilitation costs, and other losses.
At our firm, we have extensive experience handling personal injury cases, and we know how insurance companies operate. Unfortunately, insurance companies only look out for their own interests, and they will do everything in their power to minimize, delay, or deny claims made by your policy. While insurance companies are required to honor their policies by law, they may often only honor their policies in the most basic way. Victims and families may not always be aware that they might deserve more. That is why it is so important to obtain the help of an experienced Texas personal injury attorney. A skilled lawyer can help you strategically tackle these obstacles head-on and improve your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome in your case. Contact the personal injury lawyers at the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. in McAllen, Texas today to learn more. You may only have a limited amount of time to seek damages. Our firm only gets paid if you win. Contact us today to receive a free initial consultation during which we can review your case, and offer you guidance on the next steps.
Personal Injury Lawyer in McAllen, Texas
Why It’s important to contact the Tijerina Law Firm as soon as possible.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or other accident due to the negligence of another person or party, you may have the right to seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation expenses, and pain and suffering damages. The aftermath of an accident can be difficult for victims and families alike. You might be struggling to adjust to lifestyle changes and may be having difficulty making ends meet, paying your bills, and covering medical costs. Fortunately, the law offers protections to individuals who have been hurt due to the negligence of another person, party, or company. The Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. are personal injury attorneys in McAllen, Texas who work with victims and families to help them seek the recoveries they may deserve under the law. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Statute of limitations may limit the time you have to seek a recovery from insurers and negligent parties. Let the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. handle your claim and help you get the best possible recovery under the law.
What is my Personal Injury Claim Worth in McAllen, Texas?
The value of your personal injury claim will depend on many factors. Each case is unique and it is impossible to estimate the value of your claim without specific information. The Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. in McAllen, Texas will review the details of your case, offer you an honest estimate, and plan a road map forward to help you get the best possible claim under the law. Here are some factors that will be considered when estimating the value of your personal injury claim:
- Negligence. The degree of fault the other person or party holds will play a role in how much you can collect. The more at fault the other party is, the more you can collect. The Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. are personal injury lawyers in McAllen, Texas who can review all details to show the degree of fault the other party may hold, to help you get the best possible settlement under the law.
- Medical Costs. In addition to looking at past medical bills, your personal injury lawyer will estimate future medical costs. This might mean speaking to medical experts and looking at your diagnosis to determine how much the cost of future medical expenses might be.
- Lost Wages. Like medical expenses, you may be entitled to seek damages for future medical expenses or work retraining costs, if you need to change jobs due to your injury.
- Pain and Suffering. While pain and suffering damages are the most subjective damages you might encounter, they are also important. If you have lost the ability to enjoy former life activities or if you have experienced major lifestyle changes due to disability following your personal injury, the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. are personal injury lawyers in McAllen, Texas who can help you make a claim.
Protect your rights today. Speak to the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. to learn more about the recovery you may be entitled to receive for your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our attorneys can speak to insurance adjusters, write demand letters to negligent parties, and even take your case to court, should litigation be required.
The personal injury lawyers at the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. in McAllen, Texas helps clients suffering from a range of personal injuries. What are some injury types we handle? Injuries where we may be able to help you seek compensation include:
- Spinal Injuries. Spinal injuries can result in permanent paralysis and can lead to medical and rehabilitation costs as high as hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars.
- Brain Injuries. Brain injuries can be mild or severe. Mild brain injuries can also impact a person’s life and may not always be diagnosed right after a crash or accident. If you are experiencing issues like memory problems, tiredness, balance issues, or mood changes, and have recently been in an accident, you may want to reach out to the accident lawyers at the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. in McAllen, Texas today.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD may not always be diagnosed right after a car accident, but it can impact victims’ mental health and lives. Individuals may experience flashbacks, practice avoidance coping, and face other issues.
- Broken Bones
- Internal Injuries
- And more
Every injury case is unique. Some of these injuries can leave individuals facing permanent disability or paralysis. If you or someone you love has been hurt in an accident, reach out to the personal injury attorneys at the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. in McAllen, Texas today.
Seek Justice Today in McAllen, Texas
Property owners, drivers, and companies have a responsibility to be safe and to keep others safe. When they fail to do so, accidents can occur. By seeking justice for your injuries, you hold negligent parties accountable for their errors and possibly prevent future errors from occurring. Contact the Tijerina Law Firm, P.C. in McAllen, Texas today and let our personal injury lawyers fight for your rights.